Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13, 2007 [speed day] squats and deadlift

September 13, 2007 [speed day] squats and deadlift

Sets x reps x weight (change from past week, assuming same movement) (rest between sets)

Low box squats (6)

9x2x85kgs

-no problem, wasnt that fast out of the hole though

Speed deads (6.5)

10x1x110kgs

-no problem

Good mornings (bellow parallel, narrow stance) (6)

3x8x50kgs

-no problem, but wasnt sure I was getting below parallel, but I think it was close though

Shoulder Press (5)

3x8x30kgs

-no problem

Side Laterals (5)

3x12x20lbs

-no problem

Curls (5)

3x10x22.5kgs

-no problem

Weighted abdominals (5)

5x12x15kgs

-no problem

Note: Another good session.  The caffeine helped a lot, felt awake.  The low light for the day was my lack of something to drink.  I was perspiring heavily (due to effort and temperature).  I usually have Gatorade or Pocari Sweat with 3 to 5 grams of Creatine which I drink through out the session.  I think I was really dehydrated since I had cramps the same nightdamn! Wont do that mistake again!

No comments: