Sunday, August 27, 2006

Second day of second cycle

I can’t come up with a better title for this post so please cut me some slack. Anyway the workout was really tough. We are addressing my weakness in the Bench Press. First we did board presses or something similar to it. We did it on a smith machine. Coach asked management if they would allow the use of boards, the request was turned down. I did poorly in that exercise, it was pathetic. Then we did tricep lockouts. We also did excercises for the lats. Coach also taught me how do the bridge, it was tough but I guess a few more weeks of doing that I would gain more flexibility. We also focused on correcting my arch for the bench. The major exercises I would be doing on weekdays would still be the same but the accessory work would focus on body building (hyperthropy). The logic is that to be able to lift more I need the equipment (muscle mass) to be able to do it. So for this cycle more time would be given to that activity.

No comments: