Sunday, October 15, 2006

Next Cycle begins!

My rest week had just ended and time for another cycle. This time around we would be focusing on hyperthropy. The weekly program would be divided into two. Two days volume (bodybuilding), and two days strength/power. The Saturday workout consisted of 10 reps of 80% of my 1 RM for the bench. I did about three sets. The next exercises were all assistance training but still the focus was on volume. The main exercise for the Sunday workout was the squat. I did 10 reps of 80% of my 1 RM for the squat, for three sets. I did stiff legged Romanian Deadlift next. Doing 12x10x50kgs. It was followed by leg presses and leg curls and last were ab exercises (plank and leg raise). I still don’t know what the exercises would be for the weekday. I just have to wait and see.

No comments: